Okay – I have (finally) chosen my pattern from the stash lovingly sent to me from across the pond. Okay, I chose more than one, I was having so much trouble deciding on which one. So, I have replaced a few with some of my own.
The patterns – most (but not all) are multi-sized patterns, most range from 8 – 22/24 (US sizing), and therefore, can be fairly easily alterterd to fit pretty much any size.
So heres how it works ……
- Comment on this post indicating your wanting to take part, at the end of the alloted period of time all names are entered into a random selection program, the name that is thrown out at me is the next recipient!!! Easy peasy huh!?
- This is NOT exclusive to the USA so please feel free where ever you are on the planet, give it a go ….. I will keep the list open until midnight on February 3, 2014 (that gives you two weeks folks!) and draw the next ‘winner’ on February 4th.
- Also, this is NOT exclusive to either The Monthly Stitch (a sewing blog for which I am a contributor) nor for The RTW (Ready to Wear) Fast, for which I am a participant. ANYONE may comment below and be entered into the giveaway – so long as they are willing (and able) to hold their own giveaway and send the remaining patterns on to their winner.
Please, Please, Please REBLOG so other enthusiastic crafters get a chance at entering.
HERE ARE “THE RULES”
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight Central time February 3, 2014 BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select a winner.
- I will post the patterns the winner
- The winner will pick one pattern to keep for themselves, (ok, so like me, and others before me, you can choose more than one, but please refresh the pyramid with one less than you took)
- The winner must then host their own giveaway.
- They will randomly select a winner for their giveaway, post the remaining patterns to that Person C. Person C will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person D. Person D will… until all patterns are gone (or the pyramid keeps going because we ladies love to share our patterns and keep replenishing the pack)
You get the idea!
THE SMALL PRINT
- No way am I going through the patterns, ensuring that every pattern piece is there. This is pot luck!
- Obviously, I’m operating on a huge level of trust – but I totally trust my readers. All I ask of participants is to engage in a timely fashion, launching their own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel. I also ask that you be happy to post patterns worldwide – we really want to spread the love! Once I send the patterns out, I’m not going to attempt to moderate further giveaways, but I’m curious to see how long this takes until the final patterns find loving homes. So please contact me with details of your win and where you live – I suspect another world map is essential! (Remember the World Map of Snoods?)
Finally, if you’re taking part or just want to spread the love, please feel free to add the below button to your blog’s sidebar. Let the fun commence!